Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I've Got sunshine on a cloudy day :)

Good morning from Rainy Cleveland. Its Cloudy and gross and it gives every person every reason to have a bad day.

Am I right? I know I wasn't exactly having the greatest start to the day either-- or the past few days. I have been struggling. Struggling with a stuff that I don't know how to talk about. Stuff that people don't understand. Stuff that scares people away. Stuff that scares me. Stuff that I don't understand,yet walk around talking about as if I can answer every question about and yet I may be able to, but I can't fully tell you why because I don't know why.

That has been the past few days for me- I skipped a bible study (not the end of the world) and just hung out with a friend. It was well overdo. I needed to pull myself together and think and pray and just be. Not overthink anything, not get any crazy advice from anyone, but just be and throw a little fun in the mix of it. I love my life, my friends, everything. I am so incredibly blessed. I am--- Let me explain a few things to you.

Yesterday- I was praying about my situation with work, life, health etc. Sunday- I heard a very inspiring message and just altogether was very great day. I was able to see a college friend kick off a church in my hometown-- Just my heart is there. But the pastor was talking about how we don't necessarily understand whats going on for us because it may not be for us -- but for those around us. To show them the Love of Jesus through us and in us. To just Hold on. uhm? Yeah. That is Hard. But Today that Reality sat in and sat in clear.

I realized I have but NO choice to live my life a little differently. Everything is going to have to be done a little--- differently. I am opting for the time being to give up the idea of driving. I am 22 years old. Just 9 months ago I was able to buy a car was FINALLY able to get my license had my own apartment etc. Now Im a 22 year old living with a family that took me in, I am on medical leave from work till may, I my apartment, I cant even pay for medication until work is figured out. Thats negative crap right? yeah I know. I am by no means saying this as pity party for me. or a poor Tabitha. NO. because I am alive. By the Grace of God I am a live and guess what He is STILL providing for me I am actually loving this time off work because it gives me more ministry time.I get to serve more. I get more opportunities opened up to me!!! God is SO faithful.

There is a hindrance yes. I cant do everything I want do,to not driving. But- I make it work. God makes it work. I am so blessed with wonderful church. Im finding new ways to make things happen and God just-- Keeps blowing my mind. :) I am so excited to whats to come. So excited for whats to come in Cleveland. and Northeast,Ohio. I grew up in youth group at the age of 15 saying I was going to be a world changer. Till this day--- I still believe God has called me to that

So yes. I've Got sunshine on cloudy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment