Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Beauty of Life

I haven't posted in a few days so I - figured its time for a post. Not a negative pointless one either.

You see I could complain- we all could. About this or that- how this isn't working out right, how that fell apart. How that person did this. So on and so forth. But I want to solely focus on the good. How blessed I am.

Nobody comes from a perfect family :) your probably wondering why I put a smiley face? Because it means that YOU, the one thinking about how messed up your family is, or how messed up you are or how you've messed up your family--- yeah your not alone. You see- were not because on some level we all have some sort of dysfunction.

As a teenager I had a lot of ... Problems. LOL to say the least. I caused a lot if problems. But as I grew up and grew away from that area of life I realized I was not the only one like that. A lot of people had problems to. Family problems friend problems. Health problems. Etc.

Through all that though God... God is a God of Restoration- a God of Hope.

This past week I experienced something I've never experienced. My family. MY family came together. We sat together. We ate together. We joked together. We had talked. Shared life. Something so -- I've prayed for for YEARS, is a relationship with my sister. A strong one. A solid one. A relationship with my mom. Although I know we still have a ways to go. A lot of healing etc. God is a God of Restoration and Hope.

Well- my little sister and I get a long well. My brother and I get along well. Over the past few months. - my Older sister and I have been talking :) like Talking talking. About Faith. Life. And ETC. we had a few tics but who doesn't? Trust me it's way better than it's ever been.
Right after my Neice was born she started talking to me about Baby Dediations and how she could do it and what it was about and we started talking and before you knew it- Journey was having Baby Defications and She was signing up.

I can't tell you the last time my family has done anything together as a family. But this really brought us together:) they talked about the service more than I did, I felt kinda bad. But Everyone was there- after years and years of prayers and almost giving up, we had two lines of chairs taken up at Journey-- it was really hard for me to worship at first, I didn't want to make them feel awkward- but I said to myself it not about them it's about who HE is and what HE is doing.
Bella- means heroin , but it also means Gods promise- and something hit me when I remembered that--- Gods Promises never return void. They are always true to His word. That little Girl- is going to be something Great- I'm praying for her and Have been. That day she was dedicated to God and Sam and Macho brought her forward ... Was huge. Big step. :) greater things are yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment